Global Account Manager
Global Account Manager
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronic products is seeking a Global Account Manager with a minimum of 10 years in a sales or applications role selling complex semiconductors. This person will establish and manage a worldwide account team (direct local reports, dotted line global reports) and work with cross functional resources to achieve design in and revenue goals with the entire Company portfolio. Direct sales activities to include support and cultivate business in established areas of engagement and develop strategies to develop/hunt for new areas of engagement within the strategic account.
- Establish a strategic sales plan to drive revenue growth. Establish regular team meetings to ensure global team is driving towards strategic account plan goals.
- Drive “hunter” mentality within sales team to find new business opportunities in areas of the customer’s business where Company is not engaged
- Coordinate sales activities with all other departments/divisions of the Company, including collaboration and support of the fulfillment channel (distributors and contract manufacturers) involved in supply to the strategic account.
- Achieve objectives for profitable revenue growth and design ins, and other objectives as determined by sales leadership
- Formulate and execute a strategic account sales plan based on the entire Company product line to achieve broad account penetration in alignment with product roadmaps. Plan should include an annual operating plan based on projected market conditions, customer status opportunity status, and product availability.
- Establish and maintain personal contact with key customer decision makers to provide effective information flow to and from executive management
- Provide timely communication of business activity, forecasts, and opportunity status
- Work closely with product lines and drive strategy and response to customer program RFQs and price negotiations
- Establish and run regularly scheduled worldwide account team meetings and drive worldwide team selling approach
- Experience with Design ins, design wins and new business discovery
- Deliver revenue and profitability growth in line with the company’s goals – Key customer penetration and relationship quality
- Accuracy and achievement of annual sales forecast
- Worldwide team work of account team
- Proven experience finding and closing complex semiconductor business opportunities
- Prior experience managing large strategic accounts
- Hunter Mentality to find and close new business opportunities in new areas within the account and extend contacts beyond known customer contacts is essential
- Experience in managing a team
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees across a worldwide team to achieve objectives and work together like a team
DEGREE: BSEE or related engineering discipline
SALARY: Base salary, bonus, car allowance and great benefits