Staff Acct Manager OEM Sales – New Posting!
Staff Acct Manager OEM Sales
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
A World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronic products is seeking a technical strategic Staff Account Manager with 2-5 or more years of industry experience. This person will own revenue growth and funnel Design-in/Design wins for Strategic Assigned Accounts in the automotive area.
This person should have the ability to work with internal sales resources and across functional and global teams to manage a growing strategic account:
- Discover new design activity
- Possess analytical skills to accurately track and forecast revenue
- Speak technically with engineers to design-in technology on new design opportunities
- Think strategically to focus on the highest growth opportunities
- Have the ability to grow and foster the relationships within the strategic accounts which include executive leadership, engineering leadership and design engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Account Manager responsible for revenue growth and design funnel growth
- Direct responsibility for driving Opportunity discovery, Design In, and Design Win revenue conversion – full funnel management
- Process RFQ´s and lead quotation processes
- Negotiation of annual price adjustments (billing within the budget period, multi-year revenue plan)
- Responsible for accurate forecasting customer revenue monthly
- Develop, execute and review account strategy with management
- Ability to drive design wins directly and with ODM collaboration in other regions
- Work within a team environment to manage and interact with resources across multiple cross-functional teams and regions
- Highly motivated to sell solution-based silicon
Degree: BSEE or similar Salary: Base, plus bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits Travel: Some travel
On the Mark Recruiting Specialists, Inc. – Mark Shelton, President – 313-268-3373