Product Section Manager SW Tools – New Posting
Product Section Manager SW Tools
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A globally active and world renowned consulting company in the field of product development and IT is looking for a Product Section Manager that can bring expertise with software development and the software development process including technical concepts and implementation strategies to their team and customers. Job functions for this role include guiding customers to solutions and ensuring successful prove out, deployment, and ongoing support of these solutions. Successful candidates must be comfortable working directly with customers, providing hands-on support of Company’s solutions in the customer’s environment.
- Manage section & respective resources to fulfill customer requirements (application, technical, business …)
- Achieve global product line market and business goals
- Provide Expertise / Product Knowledge / Technical Support
- Promote Company Products / Solutions
- Establish Key Relationships
- Develop Plan and Drive Business Growth
- Manage and lead business development activities for Software driven opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through coaching, tech support, and coordination.
- Manage and lead technical activities for Software driven business.
- Work with customers to comprehend requirements and implement solutions.
- Work with customers to evaluate, prove out, deploy, support, and troubleshoot Company solutions.
- Working knowledge of software development process including technical concepts and implementation strategies.
- Working knowledge of software development industry participants, trends, agendas, and government regulations.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD/CT, DevOps and Agile development processes.
- Working knowledge of ECU product development and testing processes.
- Experience with programming languages, operating systems, and tools: Windows, LINUX, RTOS, compilers, C/C++, Python …
- Experience with virtual development and test execution environments
- Experience with IoT development, testing and protocols (MQTT, DDS, HTPS, AMQP …)
- Experience with vehicle communications based on Ethernet, CAN, XCP, UDS, J1939.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, email, and presentation capabilities.
- An ability to wear several hats and multitask across multiple parallel activities …
Degree: EE/CE/CS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: Base salary, bonus and great benefits
Mark Shelton, On the Mark Recruiting Specialists, Inc. 313-268-3373