Test Engineer – New Posting!
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global leader and manufacturer of Electronic sensing devices who is seeking a Test Engineer. The Test Engineer is responsible for all direct (test procedure, test execution, resources organization, DVP&R, etc.) and indirect (development tools, software, theoretical studies, release, etc.) activities concerning component and system validation.
- Overall technical responsibility for the test and validation of the components or system of a program or programs (customer related or internal)
- Leads identified Lab support personnel with supervision (Test Lab Technician, Design Technicians, etc.)
- Interact with customers and suppliers as required on validation issues
- Create and manage component test design, development and testing
- Release DVP&R, test reports, test procedures as needed to meet customer requirements
- Ordering of technical documentation, new materials and new products which aid current development
- Manage quotes from suppliers of parts, equipment and outsource testing.
- Oversees Test Technicians on testing tasks.
- Gather, analyze and amend component and sub-component technical specification as related to
testing and validation.
- Ensure that design meets all component performance, quality and reliability requirements.
- Develop specific program Engineering tools:
- Validation technical risk assessment and management
- 8-D’s and problem solving as related to test equipment or procedure irregularities.
- Create and manage electronics component timing plan in accordance with customer
- Create and issue component validation timing, status and reports.-Participate in Gate and Design reviews.
- Good understanding of project management
- Organizational and leadership skills
- 5- 7+ years of experience in a test engineer role
- 3+ years automotive, component test and validation experience
- Experience with electronics/electrical products
Degree: BSEE/BSME required
Salary: Base plus great benefits