Technical Training Manager – New Posting!
Technical Training Manager
A global, continuously growing engineering company who are at the forefront of electronic innovations within the automotive industry and related sectors is looking for a Technical Training Manager. This person will oversee and promote the company’s customer training capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in the exciting, rapidly growing automotive electronics field by facilitating learning for our high-demand software products.
- Oversee and/ or delver customer training services and integrate resources for all U.S. locations to deliver an exceptional training experience.
- Partner with internal key stakeholders to deliver training of technical concepts in a meaningful and relatable manner.
- Collaborate with the training team at corporate headquarters to ensure consistency of quality implementation of all aspects of training.
- Partner closely with product line management on upcoming features and releases.
- Become an expert on software tool product use and integration to develop the authenticity to encourage training attendees to learn as much as possible.
- Oversee and/or create courseware and exercises for classroom and workshop envir
- Oversee or engage in the pre-sales process for customer training and other Vector products as needed.
- Coach and mentor colleagues delivering training.
- Measure the impact of training programs to ensure alignment with corporate objectives and customer expectations.
- Monitor industry trends and impact to recommend enhancements or modifications.
- 5+ year’s customer training experience in software/electronics.
- Previous experience training within the IT industry or automotive industry is preferred.
- Experience managing a training department in a software company preferred.
- Knowledge of micro-controllers and embedded software is preferred.
- Excellent overall communication skills, both verbal and
- Excellent organizational, program management, and curriculum development skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Degree: B.S. in a CE/EE/CIS or related field.
Salary: Base salary plus bonus and great benefits