Sr. Software Support Engineer (Connectivity) – New Posting!
Sr. Software Support Engineer (Connectivity)
https://vimeo.com/379856516 – Click on the video
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business. These positions are an excellent opportunity for you to take that next step in your career. Listed below are some of the responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Able to diagnose, debug, and document issues in the field.
- Review source code and identify areas where issues could be happening;
- Lead technical reviews with customers on software related development issues and engineering change requests.
- Track software development issues, update internal teams and customers on progress and resolution.
- Maintain customer defined documents for software development status.
- Capture vehicle and/or module data during development using standard or customer specific tools.
- Perform preliminary issue analysis and evidence gathering to be passed on to development teams worldwide for final resolution.
- Execute field tests in real world situations to provide feedback to worldwide development teams.
- Write tools, scripts, and utilities to assist in debugging, updating, and resolving issues.
- Proactively solve software problems, design issues, and specification discrepancies with the customer and internal teams.
- Intercept and answer questions from within the company and sub-suppliers, and externally from customers.
- Be the local software subject matter expert for all of Company Electronics’ vision-based OEM product offerings.
- 2+ years’ experience programming with C or C++
- Experience with embedded device programming
- Experience with Android and iOS operating systems and devices.
- Experience with web services platforms, Amazon Web Services, and HTML5.
- Decomposition of customer requirements into functional specifications, design documentation, and use cases; creation of support documentation.
- Familiar with state-of-the-art techniques for the development of embedded systems
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a software development discipline.
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one