Sr. Software ADAS Engineer – New Posting!
Sr. Software ADAS Engineer
https://vimeo.com/379856516 – Click on the video
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business.
- Able to decompose business requirements into engineered solutions.
- Able to add in appropriate non-functional requirements to guarantee proper maintainability, persistence, scalability, security, and performance;
- Review and provide effort estimates on accomplishing team tasks
- Decompose team tasks into specific work items to be accomplished in development period
- Enable all team members for successful completion of tasks with clear and constant communication; availability to peer review or brainstorm; and willingness to cover in times of absence or unforeseen interruptions to team progress
- Design, develop, prove, and document embedded software products and solutions
- Assume role of key interface to customers to support architecture and code reviews
- Provide product definition and high-level design support for team software products and efforts
- 5+ years’ experience programming with C or C++
- Proficient understanding of embedded device programming and debugging
- Strong experience working on applied computer vision (CV) projects.
- Experience applying image processing algorithms in automotive vision systems such as forward/rear facing cameras, and 360° surround view systems.
- Experience with automotive sensors including, but not limited to: radar, ultrasonic, cameras, and lidar.
- Experience with object detection, motion detection, object tracking, and object recognition.
- Experience with sensor fusion techniques across multiple sensor types.
- Experience with Advanced Driver Assist Systems including, but not limited to: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Automatic Park Assist, Collision Avoidance, and Intersection Movement Assistance.
- Familiar with state-of-the-art techniques for the development of embedded systems
- Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication bus protocols (CAN, LIN, etc.)
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a software development discipline
Travel: Minimal travel to customer, manufacturing plants and overseas
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one