Sr. Program Manager, Automotive OEM – New position!
Sr. Program Manager, Automotive OEM
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A global leader in audio innovation is looking for a Program Manager to join their New Product Development team. This person will support growing OEM presence in the automotive audio and/or motorsport’s space.
- Entrepreneur- Able to inform and guide OEM customer towards portfolio of audio solutions for their products
- Architect – Identification of optimal system components and requirements (source unit, speakers, amplifier, DSP interface, enclosures) to achieve a purpose-built audio solution for customers
- Program Management – Experience with APQP (PPAP, FMEA, etc), Gantt charts, open item and responsibility tracking.
- Relationship Management – Can cultivate discussion, act as focal person, and drive internal stakeholders towards common execution for multiple projects/customers
- Comfortable and confident giving presentations to room of internal and external stakeholders (PPT)
- Collaboration across departments (marketing, engineering, sales, supply chain, finance)
- Provide customer, sales, tech support training in support of new product launches
- 3+ years of experience as a program manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with motorsports OEMs – desirable
- Experience/passion in audio applications
DEGREE: Degree preferred and/or PMP, CAPM, Scrum Master or other project management discipline
SALARY: Base Salary plus Great Benefits. Potential bonus and relocation assistance.
TRAVEL: To support customers, factories, and shows both regionally and internationally (25-40%)