Sr. Field Applications Engineer – New Posting!
Sr. Field Applications Engineer
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A World Class Supplier of Electronic devices is seeking an experienced Field Applications Engineer to manage their Automotive Customers. This person under minimum supervision, provides technical engineering, design and marketing assistance to the sales force, manufacturing and external customers in support of business development, manufacturing and sales of liquid crystal displays, and display applications.
- 5-10 years of Electronics Hardware design and touch sensor background, some production experience is preferred.
- Ability to support key customers technical questions, issues and design questions.
- 4 year Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree is required.
- Has intimate knowledge in the construction and application of displays and display related products including touchscreens, display drivers, used for an assortment of industrial customers (medical, aerospace,etc).
- Supports sales through training, design interface, or application troubleshooting.
- Develops plans in conjunction with sales, marketing and manufacturing.
- Conducts and leads activities or make proposals to enable revenue through design wins and enhanced customer relationships.
- Influences customer design needs by preparing and presenting demonstrations and applications of company products.
- Provides leadership and influence technical and strategic direction.
- Provides technical support to sales staff in determining possible application of company product to customer requirements.
- Prepares materials and train sales engineers in the technical aspects of liquid crystal displays, and display applications.
- Maintains liaison with manufacturing, product development and product marketing groups to assure latest technology is utilized throughout the organization.
Travel: Frequent travel 1-3 times per month.
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits
Degree: BSEE or similar