Sr. Electrical Engineer – RF New Posting!
Sr. Electrical Engineer – RF
https://vimeo.com/379856516 – Click on the video
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business.
Experience & Responsibilities:
Candidate has significant experience in the design and development of automotive radio solutions. Experience with AM/FM, HD, SXM, are critical, and familiarity with DAB and broadcast video are a plus. Experience with software defined radio applications is ideal. The candidate will work closely with a global team with expertise in key areas that comprise radio applications and will adept at quickly learning new skills in this area.
Candidate can effectively communicate technical topics to engineering management and engineers skilled in this field. The candidate will work with the sales team to convey Company technical expertise to customers, will lead product design reviews, mentor junior engineers in these areas and will be involved in developing product roadmaps.
- While working in a global cross functional team with product, sales, and engineering members:
- Work with global team members to modify / create technical presentations to internal teams and customers.
- Propose, design, and develop adaptions to global platforms needed for NA market.
- Review technical portions of RFI’s and RFQ’s and provide effort estimates to add features and functionality to existing products or create new products.
- Communicate electrical hardware design to mechanical design team to ensure designs are optimized for thermal performance, EMC, and other environmental exposure.
- 5+ years’ experience in design of automotive radio applications.
- Familiarity with chipset offerings from top suppliers in this field.
- Familiarity with software defined radio architectures.
- Experience with RF front end design and circuit board layout.
- Experience with EDA tools for simulation.
- Understanding of thermal environment and design optimization.
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in a software development discipline.
Travel: Minimal Nationally & Internationally
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one