Sr. Electrical Engineer -IVI New Posting!
Sr. Electrical Engineer – IVI
https://vimeo.com/379856516 – Click on the video
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business. Listed below are some of the responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
- Candidate has significant experience in the design and development of automotive infotainment solutions. Experience with wireless video/audio transmission and reception is highly beneficial.
- Candidate can communicate complex technical topics to customers of various technical abilities – from management to engineers skilled in the field. The candidate will work with the sales team to present Company technical expertise to customers, will lead product design reviews, mentor junior engineers, and will be involved in developing product roadmaps.
- Communicate technical topics to global engineering team the local market needs (as identified by sales and others) to impact platform roadmaps for IVI / cockpit domain controller designs.
- Review technical portions of RFI’s and RFQ’s and provide effort estimates to add features and functionality to existing products or create new products.
- Communicate electrical hardware design to mechanical design team to ensure designs are optimized for thermal performance, EMC, and other environmental exposure.
- 7+ years’ experience in high speed logic designs typical of automotive infotainment applications.
- Experience in device selection for key components – SoCs, memory (non-volatile, DRAM), wireless modules, antenna requirements, etc.
- Strong experience in electrical design and validation to support USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, MOST, GVIF, GMSL, FPD-Link, HDMI, and others.
- Strong Experience with EDA tools (schematic capture, analog simulation, signal integrity, etc.) and related test equipment needed for general IVI development including wired and wireless protocols.
- Experience with board layout planning and multi-layer optimization techniques to maximize functional performance and EMC.
- Familiarity with automotive safety requirements (ASIL, ISO 26262, etc.).
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
Travel: Travel: Minimal travel to customer, manufacturing plants and overseas
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one