Sr. Electrical Engineer – Biometrics/Thermal Camera New Posting!
Sr. Electrical Engineer – Biometrics/Thermal Camera
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment, Biometrics and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business. Listed below are some of the responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful. Click on link above for further detail.
This person will have significant experience in the design and development of a wide variety of biometric solutions that have been or can be applied to automotive applications. Experience with a variety of sensors, including NIR cameras, FIR cameras, radar, piezo, and others, and methods for using these and other sensors individually or in combination for living/inanimate detection, software using these and other devices for occupant wellness classification.
- Communicate technical topics to global engineering team the local market needs (as identified by sales and others) to impact platform roadmaps for biometic and other sensing technologies and trends.
- Work with global team members to modify / create technical presentations to internal teams and customers.
- Lead technical portions of presentations to customers and demonstrate properties / PoCs
- Review technical portions of RFI’s and RFQ’s and provide effort estimates to add features and functionality to existing products or create new products.
- Propose, design, and develop adaptions to global platforms needed for NA market.
- Lead and mentor engineers involved in local product development.
- Communicate design criteria to electrical, software, and mechanical design teams to ensure optimized performance.
- Familiarity with automotive safety requirements (ASIL, ISO 26262, etc.)
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline
Travel: Minimal – Nationally & Internationally
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one