Software Vision Engineer (Acquisitions) – New Posting!
Software Vision Engineer (Acquisitions)
https://vimeo.com/379856516 – Click on the video
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of automotive electronics that is growing their engineering team. The company is seeking several software and hardware engineers focused on the connectivity of the vehicle. The engineering team is looking for ADAS, Camera, infotainment and Vision expertise, The company is hoping to build a team that can offer real time technical solutions on site here in the U.S.. The qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in the design and development of software/hardware solutions on the vehicle. We are trying to create an on sight team of excellence that will no longer require off sight engineering solutions. The company is a recognized leader in advanced technology for the automotive industry. The positions are leadership roles where you will be chartered with the technical support needed to grow their business.
Review technical portions of RFI’s and RFQ’s and provide effort estimates to add features and functionality to existing products or create new products.
Work with global team members to create and communicate technical presentations to internal teams and customers.
Demonstrate products and offerings to customers that have varying levels of technical expertise.
Enable all team members for successful completion of tasks with clear and constant communication; availability to peer review or brainstorm; and willingness to cover in times of absence or unforeseen interruptions to team progress
Rapidly develop prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate to customers
Design, develop, prove, and document embedded software products and solutions
- 5+ years’ experience programming with C or C++
- Proficient understanding of embedded device programming
- Decomposition of business requirements into functional specifications, design documentation, and use cases; creation of support documentation.
- Ability to design solutions to enterprise class persistence, scalability, performance, security and maintainability models
- Experience with state-of-the-art techniques for the development of embedded systems
- Experience in image and video processing
- Experience working on applied computer vision projects.
- Experience with CV algorithms in automotive vision systems such as forward/rear facing cameras, and 360° surround view systems.
- Experience with object detection, motion detection, object tracking, and object recognition.
- Experience with the software algorithms to achieve image enhancement, de-warping, stitching, blending, and their limitations.
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in a software development discipline.
Travel: Ability to travel nationally and internationally
Salary: Salary, benefits including 401K is vested from day one