Software Engineering Manager – New Posting!
Software Engineering Manager
We are partnered with a truly World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronics systems and solutions who is seeking a Software Engineer Manager who will be responsible for leading the “Customer Software” group.
- Responsibility of group includes managing and delivering integrated SW which meets the expectations of the customer
- Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness for their group
- Develops and manages the departmental budget for their group
- Aligns policies/products and development efforts with regional and global SW strategies
- Responsible for resolving most complex problems within multidepartment’s and/or cross functional areas
- Determines organizational structures and supervisory relationship within the group
- Defining personnel, capital needs, and operating budget.
- Directly responsible for supervising exempt and nonexempt, professional, technical employees, and supervisors.
- Manages complex projects and leads project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
- Defines objectives for the group
- Collaborates globally to ensure maximum commonality of SW solutions, processes, and work flows
- Ensures the team has the technical ability to support the group’s responsibilities
- Leads special problem solving and improvement teams, as necessary
- Conducts performance appraisals, recruits, and hires
- Plans and implements training for the team
- Coaches staff for interpersonal, communication, and performance issues
- Estimates workload for group, plans and manages department budget
- Ensures team is adequately staffed with required support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- At least 2+ years in a lead engineer, TPL, or Supervisory role
- At least 2+ years’ experience as a senior staff level engineer
Salary: Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits
Interviews are taking place now; please submit your resume to me as soon as possible: email@example.com