Embedded Software Engineer – Customer Applications – New Posting!
Embedded Software Engineer – Customer Applications
We are partnered with a truly World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronics systems and solutions who is seeking a Software Engineer for Customer Applications. The desired Software Engineer will design and develop embedded software for different features and functions in Real time Engine control application. You will be part of the global, diverse team that represents the center of expertise in the Application interface development and complete Software testing against the requirements. We are setting up interviews now, please send us your resume of interest as soon as possible to: email@example.com.
- Challenged with satisfying customer needs with the development of software to implement some of the most complex and interesting control strategies for engine management
- Maintain an efficient and close cooperation with the System and HW development group
- Software development includes working on the latest technology of microcontrollers, requirement analysis, architect, design, coding, multiple levels of testing and supporting the customer
- You will be part of designing solutions, developing and testing Software and working with state of the art test equipment
- Ability to prioritize issues and drive projects forward during difficult/ambiguous situations
- Ability to communicate and experience in working in a multisite and multicultural team.
- Able to systematically solve problems and perform root cause analysis with limited supervision
- BSEE degree or Computer Science
- Proven experience in embedded SW development for realtime powertrain systems
- Knowledge of algorithms, C programming, HW schematics Experienced using SW design and development tools such as microcontroller emulators, logic analyzers
- Well experienced in testing methodologies for embedded SW Strict compliance with the defined SW development processes
Salary: Base salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.