Senior Field Applications Engineer
SENIOR FIELD APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
A Global Electronics Supplier is looking for a Senior Field Applications Engineer for its local office. This is a permanent position and they are interviewing now! The company focuses on the latest trends in energy efficiency, mobility and connectivity, security and safety, and on improving its customers’ competitiveness in the market. From smarter automotive and industrial systems to leading-edge wired and wireless communications.
The Senior Field Application Engineer drives the Company’s technical support at targeted accounts with a special emphasis on Industrial Power products (IGBT’s, IPM’s, UIPMs) and automotive products.
- Provide first level technical support for Company Product Lines to Industrial Power customers.
- Promote new products and provide training to Customers, Sales, Rep FAE’s, Distribution FAE, and branch locations.
- Analyze customer issues and drive resolution efficiently in a global work environment.
- Coordinate and manage extended sales team of Rep Firms and Distributors for selected accounts.
- Support and execute goals, targets, and successful demand creation strategies for the team consistent with the defined objectives for the targeted accounts.
- Interface closely with other Company sales Account Managers, Product Marketing, Distribution Specialists, and Rep Management teams relevant to the assigned customer base to accomplish defined goals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSEE or equivalent with 3-5 year field experience.
- Diverse experience with major automotive/industrial power products.
- Ability to understand a customer needs and to probe for answers, and then determine a solution and advocate that solution to the customer.
- Ability to relate to design engineers across many various applications.
- Effective presentation skills.
- A self motivated candidate who has the skill to prioritize projects, and is self driven to succeed by working well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects programs.
Degree: BSEE or equivalent
Salary: Base salary plus 35% bonus, Car Plan and benefits
Travel: Ability to travel up to 40%