Senior Field Applications Engineer – Power
Senior Applications Engineer – Power
A leading supplier of Automotive Electronic components is seeking a Senior Applications Engineer that will support technology and device definition, in close cooperation with key customers, for high power, high voltage automotive motor drive systems.
- Device characterization and validation as well as the simulation of customer circuits to verify system robustness and to determine boundary conditions.
- Ability to perform system energy loss calculations and provide system design guidance to Company’s automotive customers for Motor control and DC/DC Converter applications.
- Customer support through full life cycle from design-in to phase-out and replacement with new technology, close interaction with front-end and back-end operations in cooperation with quality department, design and product engineering will be mandatory.
- Creation and presentation of training and support materials, generation of application notes, white papers and conference papers.
- Design of test setups and circuits, along with working with customers in debugging and optimizing automotive high power systems.
- 5 or more years of experience within Automotive Power.
- Support of Analog technology and device definition in close cooperation with key customers
- Device capability investigations and analysis.
- Support customers in use of Company’s Power devices for Automotive EV and HEV systems.
- Simulation of customer circuits to verify system robustness and determine boundary conditions.
- Customer support thru full life cycle from design-in to phase-out and replacement with new technology.
- Close interaction with customers front-end and back-end operations.
- Close cooperation with quality department, design and product engineering.
- Creation and presentation of training and support material.
- Generation of app notes, white papers and conference papers.
- Design of test setups and circuits.
- Lab measurements.
- Characterization of electronic components.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering
Base plus bonus negotiable