Senior Field Applications Engineer-Motor Control – New Posting!
Senior Field Applications Engineer-Motor Control
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are retained by a World Class Semiconductor Supplier dedicated to automotive applications. The company has a driven sales office with a friendly atmosphere. They are looking for a Motor Control Specialist to join their team! Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to interface directly with customers.
- 4+ years Field Applications Engineering experience with focus on Motor Control and/or Motor control electronics design
- Experience with automotive motor control applications with BLDC, PMSM, DC & Stepper motors desired
- Familiarity with actuator and rotating machine control using techniques such as position control, Field oriented control, block commutation desired
- Experience in automotive LED driver and/or DC-DC converters
- Experience with schematic capture, PCB layout as well simulation and analysis tools such as PSpice, PLECS, MATLAB, Octave, MathCAD highly preferred
- Experience with C and/or C++ programming preferred.
- Software development and knowledge of 16-bit and 32-bit ARM processors
- Familiarity with automotive semiconductor development and/or automotive electronics processes such as AECQ-100 & PPAP
- Familiarity with automotive EMC test requirements and EMC/EMI performance optimization experience according to CISPR, IEC and/or ISO test requirements
- Support Company’s Sales Team, Sales Reps and distribution network with technical support
- Create and develop hardware and software demos and applications examples to illustrate Company product functionality and features
- Test and debug customer systems that include Company Products
- Collaborate with Company’s global FAE and Sales Teams to jointly support and coordinate support activities for global customers
Travel: Willing to travel up to 25% time to support customer
Degree: Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
Salary: Base plus bonus, car allowance and great benefits