Senior Designer – New Posting!
A Global Tier 1 Supplier of Automotive Electronics is seeking a Senior Designer. As a Senior Designer you will perform PCB Design work and Schematic work as part of the global Engineering Services team. Utilizing mentor tools and functionality to complete work. Designing work follows DFM guidelines and global process.
- Participates in design reviews, ensures independent check, approval of deviations and restricted parts prior to release.
- Enforces process and requirements to ensure no unauthorized changes occur.
- Produce ECAD IDF files for Mechanical review, and import and review data from Mechanical CAD system to ensure interface between these two databases is consistent.
- Manages CAD file data, produces all output documentation for fabricator and plant.
- Works with other team members globally to ensure high quality PCB’s.
- At least 5 + years of experience in Design work
- Strong PCB knowledge in Automotive Products.
- Multilayer PCB’s with dense populations.
- Familiar with RF and EMC requirements.
- Fablink experience in creating panels.
- Experience using DXDesigner/Expedition EE792 or higher version.
- Electronics Technology certification.
Salary: Base salary plus great benefits