Sales Manager – New Posting!
Farmington Hills, MI
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
We are partnered with the most respected display manufacturers in the world who is seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing/managing /coordinating existing and new display business design-in opportunities with a major OEM customer and their Tier 1 suppliers.
- Manage all aspects of customer design-in support for new business, such as: project award efforts, price and NRE cost negotiations, sample quotes and PO requests, etc., including contract negotiations
- Work with engineering and sales in USA, Japan and other global locations to win and manage new business opportunities.
- Manage communication between external direct customers and internal stakeholders.
- Grow and enhance customer relations, to foster future new business
- Meet design-in targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Participation in trade shows
- Experienced in developing and managing automotive business in the LCD industry or other electronic components industry
- 10+ years in technical sales or sales engineering
- Experienced with senior level customer management
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural business environment
- Japanese language skills a plus
Salary: Competitive salary plus bonus, car allowance and great benefits
Degree: Bachelor Degree required
Travel: Domestic and International Travel: approximately 10%