Sales Manager – Automotive / E-mobility (Remote)
Sales Manager – Automotive / E-mobility
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A globally leading technology group is looking for an Automotive Electronics Sales Manager with experience in E-mobility. The company combines businesses in the environmental, energy, electronics, health, mobility and industrial applications sectors.
The primary responsibility of this position is to generate sales and total customer satisfaction by effectively presenting the products, technologies and solutions that are available from the Company. Main focus market for this position will be automotive, which is moving towards e-mobility.
- Build-up strong relationships with key US Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive suppliers and OEMs with focus on e-mobility, including the charging infrastructure. Achieve design wins for Company e-mobility solutions using in-depth knowledge of automotive qualification and quality processes.
- Achieve budgeted sales revenue and agreed upon prices at responsible accounts. Develop and own opportunity funnel.
- Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximize the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for the Company.
- Develop, coordinate and implement the Account Plan (executable), including tailored value proposition. Negotiate/generate agreement with each account, coordinate and drive Account, and Company promotion.
- Utilize CRM effectively through opportunity management to the Regional Head of Sales on a monthly basis. Responsible for the sales forecast and accuracy at the responsible accounts.
- Drive organization to meet the needs of the account, represents the voice of the customer within the Company. Communicates with customers face-to-face, by phone, and via email.
The Company is looking for people who are not just open to new ideas, but want to bring fresh thinking, energy and a creative perspective to their work. Some of the traits and qualifications the ideal candidate would possess include:
- 5 + years of industry related experience in technical sales is required.
- Work experience at Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive suppliers or Automotive OEMs preferred.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and be a proactive and effective communicator.
- Track record of successfully meeting deadlines through initiative and proactive approach required. Self-starter with an attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism; exhibit a high level of project management, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- PPAP, Emobility, Electronics, APQP
TRAVEL: Must have access to an airport to meet travel needs.
DEGREE: BS in (mechanical, electrical or electronics preferred)
SALARY: Base, bonus, benefits, expenses