Business Development Manager – HEV/EV/Power Electronics – New Posting
Business Development Manager – HEV/EV/Power Electronics
Location: Remote – Southwest U.S.
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A globally leading technology group is looking for a Business Development Manager – Power Electronics. The company combines businesses in the environmental, energy, electronics, health, mobility and industrial applications sectors.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to generate sales and total customer satisfaction by effectively presenting the advanced technologies and solutions that are available from the Company.
- Achieve budgeted sales revenue and agreed upon prices at responsible accounts.
- Develop and own opportunity funnel. Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for the Company.
- Develop, coordinate and implement the Account Plan (executable), including tailored value proposition. Negotiate/generate agreement with each account, coordinate and drive Account, and Company promotion.
- Responsible for the sales forecast and accuracy at the responsible accounts. Reporting of market intelligence, competitive intelligence, forecasts, account plans and sales funnel on an account level.
- Drive organization to meet the needs of the account, represents the voice of the customer within the Company. Communicates with customers face-to-face, by phone, and via email.
- Experience within Power Electronics/Semiconductor market is preferred.
- Experience with EV/HEV/EV power electronics.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and be a proactive and effective communicator.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism; exhibit a high level of project management, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Must have access to an airport to meet travel needs. This is a road warrior position working from a home office.
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and 5 + years of industry related experience in technical sales is required.
Salary: Base, plus bonus, car allowance and great benefits
Travel: 50% travel required