Safety Systems Project Lead – New Position!
Safety Systems Project Lead
A Global Tier 1 Supplier of Automotive Electronics is seeking an Engineering Project Lead. This position is responsible for the system level design tasks of Camera/safety systems for passenger vehicles within the company’s DAS Business Unit.
- Review and insure system design is in line with the customer and internal core requirements.
- Identify how each requirement will be validated (Test, Gap Analysis, etc.)
- Organize and conduct internal design reviews with global team
- Ensure all software, hardware, Mechanical, and optics designs are working towards meeting the baseline requirements
- Assist Engineering Lead to identify any design efforts that are out of scope
- Ensure requirements test coverage thru various methods such as Software in Loop (SIL), Hardware in Loop (HIL), Bench Level, Vehicle level, DV, and PV.
- Work with Hardware (electronics and mechanical) team and generate the System FMEA
- Generate and Maintain System Block Diagrams (DV, PV, vehicle integration) and Interface control documents
- Maintain / Support calibration, vehicle test tool, and manufacturing tool development.
- Performs Impact Analysis on Engineering Change then update design according to Engineering Change and release it into the internal system to Manufacturing
- 10+ years of combined Hardware design and System engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Design tools and methods for High speed HDI designs
- Knowledge of V cycle development and review methods
- Design Knowledge for High speed digital & analog (Power supply, DSP, LPDDR) electronic components and circuitry
- Capability to use lab tools, equipment, and techniques to verify proper functioning of circuit design
- Knowledge of ASIC Analogue/Digital design and HDI PCB layout
- Knowledge of Embedded development including CAN tools and UDS diagnostics
- Knowledge of system requirement tools such as DOORS and PTC
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits
Degree: Engineering degree required