Regional Sales Manager – Electrical Contacts New Posting!!
Regional Sales Manager – Electrical Contacts
Midwest area (work out of home)
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A globally leading technology group is looking for a Regional Sales Manager – Electrical Components. The company is a family-owned portfolio company which traces its roots back to a pharmacy opened by the family in 1660. Today the company combines businesses in the environmental, energy, electronics, health, mobility and industrial applications sectors.
This person will be responsible for actively driving and managing the entire sales process (prospecting to shipments) by researching, evaluating, developing and managing the technological and commercial aspects of the precious metal and/or silver electrical contacts market. Responsible for identifying and/or communicating technical and commercial issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process including fulfillment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve budgeted sales revenue and agreed upon prices at responsible accounts. Responsible for the sales forecast and accuracy at the responsible accounts.
- Actively contributes to new and existing account strategy definition and review. Manages customer program requirements, market definition and planning, program introduction, launch and fulfillment.
- Generates customer specific business and marketing plans as well as program requirement documents in accordance with Company systems and standards.
- Searches for new clients who will benefit from company products or services
- Travels to visit existing and potential customers; develops key presentations that strongly represent group’s program offering, future roadmap and Company selling strategies.
- Manages and interprets customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate, meet and exceed their needs
- Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account.
- Report and document activity and identified opportunities via MS Dynamics CRM. The metrics for success will be a blend of both quantitative and qualitative opportunities entering and progressing through the sales pipeline.
- Supports product management team with pricing model analysis, product positioning, market and competitive analysis, and feature comparisons for all products
- Negotiate/generate agreement with each account, coordinate and drive Account, and Company promotion.
- Attend and participate in technical conferences, trade shows, and educational courses to remain current in the field as it relates to competitors as well as existing and future technologies.
- Provide an accurate sales forecast of the responsible accounts.
- Report of market intelligence, competitive intelligence, forecasts, sales plans on an account level. Constantly analyze the competitive landscape and prepare reports and analysis about competitors’ activities.
- Constantly evaluate market situation, industry trends, and competitive environment in relationship to the company’s strategy.
- Maintain close contact to key personnel at existing and potential new customers. This may involve heavy travel within the United States.
- Work with the Regional Business Manager for the Region, Distributors and the Inside Sales teams, providing all information necessary to keep their records on the client up to date.
- Partners with other business functions including Finance, Product Management, Process Engineering, Innovation, Production, Inside Sales and Customer Service to develop and define the key elements of the optimum customer experience, leverage current processes and drive improvements, and identify critical success factors needed for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities required for the successful implementation and integration of customer product/projects/enablers within the organization.
- Coordinates internal development efforts to ensure new program offerings meet market and customer requirements and time-to-market parameters.
- Responsibility to inform production of products not in conformance with customer requirements.
Travel: up to 75%
Degree: Degree required – prefer technical degree
Salary: Base plus bonus into the $160’s, leased car and excellent benefits.