Regional Applications Engineer – New Posting!
Regional Applications Engineer
Boston, MA area
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A World Class supplier of Electronics is looking to fill a position for a Regional Applications Engineer. The candidate will have 5 – 8 years of the design and development of Hardware/Software Applications. They will primarily be responsible for providing technical support for Company’s GPS devices to the AME region. Specifically, they will support customers with:
- Hardware and system design reviews
- Bring-up and debug of customer hardware and system
- Assist in the usage and configuration of evaluation system, product testing in lab and in the field
- The candidate will also provide technical support to US region marketing and sales in the generation of new business
- They will create application notes, white papers and other product support collateral
- They will interface with divisional applications, marketing, hardware/software development teams to communicate customer requests and requirements
- Develops business relations by promoting Company image and product portfolio to distributors.
- Implements sales strategy and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels of each distributor in region of
Responsibility. (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Dayton, Pittsburg, and Indianapolis).
- Reinforces and builds upon strategic relationships.
- Contributes to the development of the sales figure and sales/budget/market share of each distributor.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Manages new projects being developed and identifies new directions for partnership with his/her
Customer (including new customers, under penetrated customers, CHA customers) in collaboration with the Market Development, Product Marketing, and Applications Engineering teams.
- Responsible for product trainings and block diagram reviews at all distributors.
- Responsible for the sales budget.
- May evaluate, guide, direct, support and motivate teams (whether Representatives or Direct Sales) to achieve company goals and expectations.
- The Candidate is responsible for all aspects of quality; in work, processes, products, and results.
Travel: Availability to travel frequently for territory responsibility
Degree: BSEE or BSCE
Salary: Base plus bonus, great benefits, car allowance