Quality Engineer – Electronics
Electronics Quality Engineer
A Global Automotive Supplier is in need of an Electronics Quality Engineer. This person will be responsible for all electronics and DC motor quality related issues. You will function very independently, be capable of driving the Quality function in electronics and motors, and maintain a strong relationship with Company Headquarters in Europe.
- Work in close conjunction with engineering, pre-production planning, production teams
- as well as the customers and suppliers.
- Ensure the implementation and supervision of customer quality requirements and goals with the organization.
- Manage supplier corrective action responses and conduct follow-up verification.
- Perform audits (Technical and Process) of suppliers per required industry standards and
- create required reports.
- Support customer audits on-site at Company production locations
- Perform basic warranty analysis on electronics modules and motors and create reports.
- Create warranty analysis reports and problem solving documents such as 8D, 5D,
- fishbone, etc.
- Define PPAP requirements for suppliers and ensure proper PPAP submission by supplier
- Minimum of 2 years electronics required (BSEE a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Electronics Quality role
- Advanced knowledge in APQP, PPAP, PSW, TS16949, etc. (all of the automotive standard
- Quality requirements)
- Electronic Module production knowledge / exposure needed (doesn’t need to be an expert but must be knowledgeable about the processes)
Degree: BSEE a plus
Salary: Base plus bonus and benefits