Program Manager – Automotive (ASIC)
Program Manager – Automotive
A Global Tier 1 Supplier of Automotive Electronics is seeking a Program Manager to join their global team. This person will have 7-10 years of experience in the automotive industry. Key focus will be on the development of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) and Application Specific Standard Products (ASSP) for the Braking and Passive Safety product lines including Electronic Stability Control and Airbag Control Systems.
This person can be an Applications Engineer with ASIC experience who is looking for a good leadership position.
- Coordinating all activities with ASIC technical lead to ensure successful delivery of ASICs in support of core and application developments.
- Maintaining overall program timing and deliverables for development activities internally and at suppliers and acting as an interface to other teams.
- Obtaining appropriate level of support from core and application module engineers to ensure proper integration and verification of the ASIC within the ECU.
- Interacting with ASIC supplier design, quality, and manufacturing organizations to resolve issues, confirm specification compliance, support introduction of ASICs through safe launch activities, and support device returns analysis.
- 5+ years of mixed signal ASIC development/ design and/or automotive electronic design experience.
- Knowledge of the functional safety standard ISO 26262 and its practical application in product development.
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
SALARY: Base plus bonus and excellent benefits