Lead Engineer – HEV Battery Management – New Posting!
Lead Engineer – HEV Battery Management
We are partnered with a truly World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronics systems and solutions that is seeking an experienced Lead Engineer for its High Voltage and Battery control products. As the lead engineer you will be the voice that leads and manages the design and development of next generation Battery controls. This is a highly visible role, the ideal candidate will have 5 + years in the design and development of Power Electronics and High Voltage products. This is an outstanding opportunity for the Engineer that wants to take on the challenge of leading a team to successful solutions. Listed below are additional duties and responsibilities. We are actively interviewing, if you want to learn more please submit your resume as soon as possible.
- Coordination and management of the project technical development team.
- Be capable of managing tasks to meet project milestones.
- Contact person for product specific technical questions.
- Reporting the status of hardware development activities within project.
- Collaboration in regular project budget reviews.
- Supports the preparation of project and gate reviews.
- Regular participation in and leading of design team meetings (technical development team).
- Translate customer requirements into innovative and cost effective design solutions.
- Work in a global team environment to support business unit goals and objectives.
- Drive and guide module architectural and design decisions.
- Contribute to the creation of new processes and solutions, identify problems and determine alternate solutions.
- Support production launch activities related to ICT and EOL testing.
- At least 3+ years of experience supporting DV/PV, DFMEA, and APQP activities
- Experience with high voltage electronics
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of automotive power electronics engineering and development experience
- 3+ years of hybrid vehicle engineering experience
- Experience with battery management system development
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with electronic inverter and converter testing
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits
Degree: BSEE required