Key Account Manager (Aerospace and Defense) Boston area – New Posting!
Key Account Manager (Aerospace and Defense)
Boston or Virginia area
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A recognized leader in HMI Software applications for automotive and rest of world applications is looking for a Key Account Manager (Aerospace and Defense) who will be responsible for selling the company’s portfolio including Professional Services (Consulting and Support) to Federal key accounts (global players).
In this role, you will work closely with all functions, like Service Delivery, Product Management and Marketing to execute strategic plans to achieve or exceed business targets with the assigned clients.
- Build relationships with C-Level leaders and managers
- Manage and control the sales cycle from prospecting through to close.
- Set and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with the assigned accounts to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Plan and manage at both the strategic, operational and tactical customer-facing levels
- Align with business development managers, industry leads, customer success organization, and regional sales leadership teams to present a single front to help represent a single vision for our customers.
- Interface with the product management and marketing organizations to help guide vertical product and professional service direction and production of sales plays
- 5 – 10 years of experience selling development tools, embedded technology or similar to the Federal (Aerospace and Defense) sector
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Progressive, Federal sales experience with complex solutions, passionate about software licensing, overachiever
- Proven track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Experienced in vertical market solution sales
- Proven experience gaining access to decision makers and establishing strategic relationships and successes for long term partnerships
- Business development experience in a strategic enterprise sales environment within a highly matrixed, global organization
- Interfaces directly with customer decision-makers to shape market opportunities
- Knowledge in value-based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
Degree: Bachelor of Science in a technical or business field
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits