Electronics Software Developer – New Posting!
Electronics Software Developer
We are partnered with a World Class Manufacturer of Automotive Electronics systems and solutions who is looking for an Electronics Software Developer. This person will be responsible for the management of the electronics software at a sub-system level. Communicates requirements to Company Headquarters, monitoring a cost effective technical solution in a timely manner. Develops system level software functionality in accordance with Company Electronics standards and methods, releasing software application specific items. Provides a technical interface between the customer – Company Headquarters – supplier, accommodating Customer Team interests. Develop algorithms that drive mechatronic systems to achieve functional requirements. They are currently interviewing, please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Develops software applications for controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Develop software timing charts, monitor upcoming tasks and milestones, and identify delinquent items.
- Develop software requirements specifications in agreement with customer and in accordance with existing specifications (customer, supplier, and/or internally).
- Propose software concepts based on reuse and/or supporting synergies.
- Define level of software in test samples, documentation and preparation of samples for internal and external use.
- Actively participate in FMEAs.
- Manages change requests (internally and externally) according to the Company standard engineering change process.
- Communicate/coordinate with the customer team and central functions (electronics department at Company headquarters).
- Initiate activities to create HIPPA privacy awareness within the organization and implement privacy policies and procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience in electronics engineering and software applications (preferably in the automotive field).
- 2+ years’ experience in the understanding of the physics of moving systems and the control of motor actuated mechanical systems as it pertains to controlling them through software.
- Experience developing with NXP/Freescale (Motorola-based) or ARM microcontrollers.
- Develop and debug in C and assembly language
- Advanced capability in Vector CANoe. Able to design panels and scripts in CAPL
- Able to use standard EE tools such as oscilloscope, function generators, multimeter correctly
- Understanding of automotive bus systems such as CAN/LIN
Degree: BSEE or BSSE or similar
Salary: Base plus bonus and excellent benefits