Director, MEMS Engineering – New Position!
Director, MEMS Engineering
Dexter, MI or Santa Clara, CA
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A supplier of MEMS technology is looking for a Director of MEMS Engineering. As the Director you will lead a technical team developing Company’s timing products. Your leadership will shape the direction of new MEMS technologies and products that solve the world’s toughest timing problems.
- Lead a world-class team of MEMS engineers to define and successfully execute technically challenging engineering projects. Serve as a coach to your team, manage your team’s advancement, and hire new employees.
- Create your vision that contributes to Company’s technical roadmap. Work with marketing to define new products based on new technologies.
- Lead development of new MEMS technologies, enhance the performance of existing devices, improve measurement or simulation infrastructure.
- Design and analyze experiments to understand device physics, materials, and fabrication.
- Provide your own hands-on technical contributions.
- Interface with local and overseas vendors.
- Work in cross-functional engineering teams, including circuits, systems, and packaging.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of MEMS or specialty sensors industry experience; 10 years preferred
- Track record of successful engineering projects as team lead
- Prior experience supervising engineers as direct reports
- Prior MEMS experience in timing or a related field
- Experience in designing and conducting lab experiments, preferably with RF measurement
- Basic knowledge of programing languages, circuits, metrology equipment and methods
DEGREE: Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
SALARY: Generous base, plus bonus, RSU’s and great benefits.