Cyber Security Engineer – New Posting!
Cyber Security Engineer
We are partnered with a global manufacturer of Automotive Electronics’ that is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer. This person will be focusing on leading and analyzing secure architecture, concepts, and solutions. Primary customers are North American OEMs. Products include: Passive Start & Entry, Gateways, Body Controllers, Doors and Seat Controllers.
- Conducting studies on the technical feasibility of developed solutions
- Deriving secure solutions and proposals; with the internal team and customers
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment (TARA) on new and existing designs
- Support and lead activities throughout the Cyber Security product life cycle
- Perform multiple tasks and work independently on new or complex assignments.
- Able to systematically solve problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Identify problems and risks as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve and mitigate them
- Experience using cryptographic protocols and hardware
- Experience developing embedded software in ‘C’
- secure communication technologies
- communication protocols such as BLE, Ethernet, CAN
- secure booting strategies and secure messaging
- secure coding practices and verification
- secure architecture (firewalls, trust zones, HSMs)
- Hardware Security Peripherals
Degree: BSEE or BSCE or similar
Salary: Base plus bonus and benefits