Business Development Manager
Senior Manager Business Development
Work from home
We are partnered with a global software development and hardware engineering services provider that is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM.) This position comes under its Operations in US and the primary focus for this role will be selling software development services. The company is focused on growing their North American customer base. As the BDM you will work from your home and travel to various spots throughout the US. This is an exciting opportunity for the BDM who wants to be part of young and growing organization. Listed below are additional duties and responsibilities that are required for this position. We are actively interviewing please submit your resume as soon as possible.
- Manage end-to-end sales process including initial client communication, proposal presentation, negotiation and deal closure.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Target customer segments for software development services:
- Build business relationships, arrange customer meetings, and introduce company’s technology services to potential customers in respective industry.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & domain experts to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Build common agreement between customer and delivery teams regarding technical and commercial terms of the requirement and help to conclude the business.
- Ownership of configuring and developing content including marketing collateral and case studies for client presentations and messaging to facilitate the sales process. Takes overall responsibility for the quality and effectiveness of final sales deliverables.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in handling client relationships, with at least the last 5years in client facing role and direct sales / business development, preferably in a reputed service provider company.
- Experience in selling software development services.
- Please note that this role is NOT for selling pure IT services/solutions like SAP, ERP solutions, etc. to IT Departments/CIOs. Also this role is NOT for selling Healthcare IT/software products to end customers. This is a B-to-B sales role and the candidate must have experience in selling software development services to clients that require support in developing medical software, Healthcare IT products, Energy etc.
- Experience in selling hardware/product design engineering services will be added plus.
- Has a “hunter” mentality – loves to target and open new accounts, to grow client base.
Salary: Base plus incentives and travel reimbursement
Degree: BS – Technical Degree, MBA (preferred)