Contact Us: 734-542-9060 Submit Resume
Automotive Sales Manager
We are retained by a world class provider of Automotive Embedded software engineering services and solutions that is seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Manager. The company is focused on Embedded software solutions for Automotive applications. The qualified candidate will have 10 + years’ experience in sales and sales management in the Automotive Embedded Software space. The Automotive Sales Manager is responsible for NA region. The Sales Manager is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region.
In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the Sales Director Automotive USA and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing. Listed below are additional duties and responsibilities for this position. The company is poised for tremendous growth as they are a recognized leader in Embedded software solutions. If you would like to be part of team focused on winning and growing their careers this position offers this and lots more. Please submit your resume as soon as possible.
• Acquire new customer business through Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the region
• Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Extensive experience of selling software development services to Automotive OEM-s (Ford, GM, BMW etc.) and TIER1-s (such as Harman, Delphi, Panasonic, Continental etc.).
• Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies.
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
Degree: BS in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechanical or Electrical plus MBA (Preferred, but not mandatory)
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits