Automotive OEM Program Manager – New Posting!
AUTOMOTIVE OEM PROGRAM MANAGER
A leading global manufacturer and supplier of consumer electronic products in the automotive industry is seeking an Automotive OEM Program Manager who will be responsible for coordinating program and customer deliverables with sales, marketing, engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all internal departments to maximize potential sales on a monthly basis while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare quote packages in response to customer initiated RFQ’s.
- Through the use of Company’s internal Product Development Lifecycle system, create and regularly maintain project tracking files with all documentation required to support TS16949.
- Create and release new component part numbers and/or finished good BOM’s.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast for all responsible finished good part numbers.
- Gather information and outline items including but not limited to program/project timing, costing, specifications, etc. and provide associated information directly to customer and/or designated commercial employees for final communication to customers.
- Assure program timing and relevant deliverables are established and obtainable in conjunction with the customer and company requirements.
- Preparation and/or presentation of current or under development products to OE purchasing/product planning/engineering teams.
- Assist in management of raw materials planning to allow on-time delivery and eliminate/minimize potential obsolescence risk.
- Responsible to function as the main business contact between Company and its customers.
- Knowledge of TS16949 requirements including but not limited to APQP, PPAP and FMEA processes.
- Experience with major Tier1/OEM customers preferred.
- Adobe, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, AS400 software experience preferred.
- Basic mechanical inclination.
- Basic understanding of automotive 12 volt electronics.
- Bachelor degrees in engineering or business disciplines are preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Project/Program Management (5 years + in Automotive preferred)
SALARY: Base plus bonus and benefits