Automotive Account Manager – New Posting!
Automotive Account Manager
Detroit, MI (West side)
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A recognized leader in HMI Software applications for automotive and rest of world applications is looking for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible to drive revenue opportunities within automotive OEM and Tier-1 accounts.
- Generate leads by networking and prospecting new accounts, as well as within the existing customer base with an emphasis on uncovering and connecting to key decision-makers
- Manage and control the sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Expand the footprint for additional opportunities within an installed account (i.e. new divisions or new projects)
- Effectively communicate Company’s framework advantage, features, and benefits
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly goals
- Participate in and help coordinate events (conferences, tech days, webinars, etc.) supported by the marketing department
- Consultative ‘questioning’ and Active Listening approach
- Progressive, enterprise sales experience with complex solutions
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and collaboration skills along with strong planning ability
- Experience with CRM such as SalesForce
- 2-5 years of experience selling development tools, embedded technology or similar
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Proven track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Experience with UX/UI and HMI development tools and frameworks
- Experience selling into the ground transportation (automotive, OTR trucking etc.) market segment a plus.
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree required
SALARY: Base salary plus bonus/commission plan and great benefits