Automotive Account Director – New Posting!
Automotive Account Director
We are retained by a world class provider of Automotive Embedded software engineering services and solutions that is seeking an experienced Automotive Account Director. The company is focused on Embedded software solutions for Automotive applications. Currently we are looking for an Account Director (AD) who will head the companies Automotive Business Unit serving its leading accounts – international Automotive OEM (Customer).
The qualified candidate will have 10 plus years’ experience in sales and sales management in the Automotive Embedded Software space. The Automotive Account Director is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region.
The company is poised for tremendous growth as they are a recognized leader in Embedded software solutions. If you would like to be part of team focused on winning and growing their careers this position offers this and lots more. Please submit your resume as soon as possible.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction of existing Customer as well as development of emerging accounts in future
- Ensure the Account performance and development by leadership, guidance, goals setting and control Delivery / Business Development and Engagement Managers of the Account
- Responsible for all high level projects organization activities (planning, staffing, budgeting and control) fulfilled for the Customer
- Negotiates new opportunities and business cases/ delivery goals/ budgets with the Customer
- Play an active role in mentoring, conflicts resolution, staff motivation, defining objectives and performance goals
- Working closely with Practices and Center of Expertise to promote corresponding technologies inside Company
- 6+ years of experience in Automotive domain at Account Director position, preferably in IT service companies
- Relationship Management with Executives is a key
- Good understanding of automotive industry ecosystem and existing contact network of Automotive OEM-s (Ford, GM, BMW, Daimler etc.) and TIER1-s (such as Harman, Delphi, Panasonic, Continental etc.).
- Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies including ASPICE (Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination)
- Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
- Experience of working with internationally distributed teams including outsourcing models is a plus
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
Degree: BS in Business, Computer Science/Engineering or similar
Salary: Base plus bonus and great benefits