Application Engineer – New position!
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
An embedded software development and test Solutions Company is in need of an Application Engineer, you will work with a technical team of engineers who help the customers with their daily embedded development challenges. Drawing upon their significant experience and knowledge, they will guide the customers through every step from the correct configuration of hardware and software tools, through to providing advice and strategies on debugging and testing methodologies.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- Creation of technical product documentation used for internal knowledge transfer, customer/partner education and marketing (e.g. Web Content) in accordance with the requirements stated by the Sales & Marketing organization
- Conduction of technical support and training for customers and partners, either on-site or by means of web conferencing tools.
- Creation of product demonstrators used for customer trainings, partner cooperation and trade fairs/conferences
- 3+ years’ work experience as an Applications Engineer
- Very good understanding of embedded processors and micro-controller architectures
- Very good knowledge of embedded C/C++ programming and possibly also scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of embedded software development tools, such as debug & trace tools, software modeling and timing analysis tools as well as C/C++ compilers.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems and software stacks, ideally AUTOSAR and/or embedded Linux
- Good communication skills, both verbally as well as in writing
- Ability to create clear, accurate and concise technical documentation for product specification and customer education (using MS Office)
Degree: BSEE or similar
Salary: Base plus bonus and benefits
Travel: Minimal – willingness to travel domestic and international