Advanced Quality Engineer (311)
Advanced Quality Engineer
We are partnered with a global leader and manufacturer of Electronic sensing devices that is seeking an Advanced Quality Engineer to join is growing team. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ plus years of experience working in an automotive quality environment, preferably automotive electronics.
The Company has gone through some resent changes that will help propel them to lots of growth over the coming years. As the Quality Engineer you will work with a global team to help develop a best in class quality organization. Because the company is small and growing you will wear many hats on a daily bases.
- Good understanding of quality disciplines, including Statistical Process Control, various problem solving techniques and quality metrics
- 0Km and Warranty investigation experience of electronic automotive components and resolution of customer part quality issues to include usage of OEM and Tier 1 customer B to B portals is desirable.
- Good computer and presentation skills, ISO TS16949 Audit Criteria a plus
- Key contact for early notification of customer or field quality issues
- Overall responsibility for completion of customer and Company required quality documentation for designed project area.
- Assure plans and activities support customer quality benchmarks and gateway reviews
- Maintain internal and customer based tracking systems
- Assure plans and activities support Company’s KPIs, customer quality benchmarks and internal gate reviews
- Leads project team in development and implementation of APQP & DFMEA, coordinates plan development of PFMEA.
- Inspects, approves or rejects incoming prototype part samples from plant and sub-suppliers
- Maintain records of root cause analysis and lessons learned as they apply to components in his/her project area.
- Prepares PPAP documentation
- Facilitates Company Supplier Quality, Material Development and Hardware teams to investigate and deliver the documentation required by the customer.
- Responsible for the quality activities so that all quality functions during the design, development, launch and during production parts, in the AQE’s area of responsibility, are completed on schedule.
If you are looking to find a position in a company that is more of a family than a corporate entity this may be the position for you. The company boasts very little turnover with a good work/life balance. Listed below are addition qualification/responsibilities required for the position. If you feel that you are a good candidate please send your resume as soon as possible as we are actively interviewing – send to email@example.com
Degree: degree preferred/experience in automotive electronics
Salary: Base plus benefits (401K with 6% match, 15 days’ vacation, personal days, 12 holidays etc. – very good benefits!)