Account Manager – (Livonia) – New Position!
Account Manager – Livonia
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A Global Manufacturer of Electronics is seeking an Account Manager who will manage the entire sales and business development process from product and system solution promotion, to design in, to capturing and securing revenue at your customers as part of a worldwide team. The Account Manager will utilize resources from the Company divisions/applications teams, and the worldwide sales team, as needed to help execute the strategy. This person will be responsible for the entire sales and business development process from product and system solution promotion, to design in, to capturing and securing revenue at your customers as part of a worldwide team.
- Establish short- and long-term sales goals, budgets and strategies with accountability and an effective implementation strategy that successfully drives growth.
- Develop and utilize relationships at all levels including C-level management hierarchy of customers, and internally to achieve results and meet company objectives.
- Collaborate with the customer’s business leaders, system architects, hardware engineers, software engineers, and purchasing organization to grow Company’s business through robust product and service offerings.
- Utilizing your sales skills to manage the entire sales process and own the complete customer relationship.
- Use the divisional resources inside the Company to win new business, develop new solutions, and grow market share.
- Use communication and presentation skills to promote Company’s technical and business solutions.
- Negotiate contracts, statements of work, pricing contracts, and development agreements.
- Work with global sales teams, marketing, and applications engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales/account management experience is required.
- Semiconductor knowledge in the automotive electronics industry preferred.
- Experience managing Automotive Tier1 accounts preferred.
- Independent driver that has experience influencing across multi-discipline/cross functional teams to achieve company established goals and expectations.
- Customer market understanding and customer satisfaction analysis
DEGREE: Bachelors of Science
TRAVEL: Ability to travel domestically and internationally required
SALARY: Base plus bonus, benefits and car allowance