Account Manager (Business Development role) – New Position!
Account Manager (Business Development role)
Location: OPEN to WORK REMOTE
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A Global Manufacturer of Electronics is seeking an Account Manager for key medical and industrial accounts. This position is open to being Remote. The Account Manager position is more focused on Business Development than typical sales. This person will own the entire sales cycle from promotions to design in, to capturing revenue. The Account Manager will call on European based key accounts in the Americas and be responsible for planning, executing strategy to penetrating customer designs to acquire business.
- Promote, design in, and support ongoing business, for the broad line of Company solutions, including but not limited to MCUs, Sensors, MEMs products, Secure Micros, Power solutions, and Analog components.
- Collaborate with your customer’s business leaders, system architects, hardware engineers, software engineers, and purchasing organization to grow Company’s business through robust product and service offerings.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and own the complete customer relationship.
- Use your experience with the ODM channel to drive business throughout the supply chain.
- Win new business, develop new solutions, grow market share and promote Company’s technical and business solutions
- Negotiate contracts, statements of work, pricing contracts, and development agreements
- Work with global sales teams, marketing, and applications engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and preferred Engineering background in electronics.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with key accounts.
- Excellent time and territory management skills.
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, strong negotiation skills and a team player.
TRAVEL: required – Domestic (extensively) and international (occasionally)
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably Engineering Background
SALARY: Base plus bonus, car allowance and great benefits