Account Manager – Automotive Electronics (Indiana)
Account Manager – Automotive Electronics
(Please work with us directly, we will be glad to share the Clients information once you reach out to us; otherwise we cannot help you through the introduction, interview and offer process.)
A Global Manufacturer of Electronics is seeking an Account Manager who will manage new projects being developed with both the customer and division. They will identify new directions for partnership with customer(s) (including new customers, under penetrated customers, focused customers) in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing/Applications Engineering teams.
- Responsible for generating sales for two major accounts and/or territories (OEM, Geographic or Distributor or EMS sector/segment).
- Develops business relations by promoting Company image and products.
- Implements sales strategy and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to the development of the sales figure and sales/budget/market share of account.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Manages new projects being developed with both the customer and division and identifies new directions for partnership with his/her customer(s) (including new customers, under penetrated customers, focused customers) in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing/Applications Engineering teams.
- Responsible for complete understanding of the customer profile including key managers/personnel as well as SAM/ TAM/BILLINGS/BOOKINGS.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organizations entire product line; may have more in depth knowledge on a subset of products or services.
- The incumbent is responsible for all aspects of quality; in work, processes, products, and results.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of sales/account management experience is required. Semiconductor knowledge in the automotive electronics industry preferred
- Ability to travel domestically(globally) required
Salary: – Base plus bonus and excellent benefits. Car allowance and mileage.